Shoreline - Cannabis Seeds
Shoreline cannabis seeds are a unique cannabis strain that is great in all types of conditions, making it especially good for growing outdoors.
- Shoreline is a mix between the male Oasis plant from Dutch Passion Cannabis Seeds and a cut off of a Texan Shoreline female.
- The story starts that it was originally a Sensi Skunk phenotype that made its way to Texas, and then later acquiring the name after the legendary Grateful Dead concert at the Shoreline
- Amphitheatre, and it became an instant hit way before the internet! From the information we know, the original Shoreline has been long-lost but somewhere along the way someone from this crew created a cross of Shoreline with an Oasis male from Dutch Passion in order to preserve the strain. Again, it was grown out and then another clone was carefully selected, and this is the clone we are using today.
- Shoreline is a unique cannabis strain that produces an incomparable stink, and it can result in a rainbow of many different colors, which makes this a must try for beginner gardeners and seasoned growers alike. We adore the indoors version of Shoreline, but we have had many reports from warmer countries that it is perfect for outdoor growing.A hugely popular choice in all those coffee shops in Amsterdam, and the most popular strain; this cross turns heads whenever a bag is opened. It is only available in feminized, Shoreline is a very strong treasure of ours and has won multiple Cannabis Cup awards & wins across the globe; holding testament to its worldwide appeal.
- We have always considered ourselves to have been fortunate enough to be able to work with this very rare cannabis strain. This is one of the smelliest strains we have ever used. It has that really pungent aroma of the old-school favorite, skunk. What makes it so rare is that the smell comes through in the flavor. It is very unusual to find a strain which carries a stink and flavor which are the same. Shoreline blossoms into an exceptionally colorful plant which is full of reds, pinks & purples. These colors start to develops around week 6. It is challenging to master, Shoreline isn’t best suited to amateur growers – it will need lots of attention, but it is undeniably worth it if you want to show off to your friends, that you’ve produced some of the stinkiest green they’ve ever smoked.
- It’s hard to explain quite how rare this skunk is in all senses of the word. Accomplished smokers will have their minds fully blown away by the flavor and the amazing effects. Taste-wise, there is absolutely nothing which it can compare to, – Shoreline gives a totally unique and delicious flavor.
|CLIMATE||Indoor / outdoor - Great for outdoor, can grow even in a cold climate, but does prefer warmer temperatures.|
|EFFECTS||High, Happy, relaxed and talkative|
|FLAVOUR||Fruity, Berries, Pungent|
|FLOWERING TIME||INDOOR FLOWERING: 7 - 10 Weeks OUTDOOR FLOWERING: September|
|GENETICS||Sativa 40% / Indica 60% - Sensi Skunk x Oasis|
|HEIGHT||Small - Freaky plant, produce a lot of leaves, multi-coloured, very purple|