Purple Thai comes from Thailand and is one of the oldest native breeds. In its region of origin it grows up to 4m, has slender leaves and long conic flowers with very long hairs.
- One phenotype has a purple shimmer on the leaves and flowers, the other phenotype gets dark green leaves covered in trichomes. In Thailand, the hours of sunshine between summer and winter are not very different, so that in this region partly 2 harvests per year are possible. However, the extremely strong monsoon rains often prevent this, so that these pure sativas are cultivated mainly during the summer.
- Purple Thai is a powerful variety with strong Sativa effects. The high is a powerful psychedelic rush of happiness. This landrace strain pays off with some highly introspective head stash. It will satisfy those who like marijuana for its mind-opening qualities. It is ideal for meditation, yoga, or any creative moment.
- The dark buds of Purple Thai have an amazing exotic, fruity, berry flavor and taste. The average THC content was measured at 24%. By selecting the strongest thai mother plant of all and using different specialized breeding methods Anesia could stabilize this high THC value.
Growing Purple Thai
- Purple Thai has a flowering period of 11-13 weeks and can be harvested at the end of October / beginning of November when grown outdoors. Therefore, the outdoor-cultivation is recommended in Northern Europe only in greenhouses, so that the autumn storms and the lower temperatures can not harm the plants. The flowering phase should be initiated after 3-4 weeks of vegetative growth. Purple Thai performs well in SCROG and SOG. Growing in a screen of green system offers enough space for the plants to spread out to full potential. This variety can be grown in either hydro or soil. if you leave Purple Thai in lower temperatures toward the end of the growing cycle the colors often begin to turn much more violet in shade, sometimes even blue.
- Mature plants grow indoors up to 80-90 cm, are full of heavy buds with a dark purple color and orange hairs. Growers can expect a yield of more than 500g per square meter with indoor cultivation. Outdoor growing will produce yields up to 1kg per plant depending on the specific conditions such as temperature and soil type.
- It is well suited for use in the morning. It is great for dealing with numerous ailments such as stress, depression, and loss of appetite.
|CLIMATE||Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse|
|FLAVOUR||Tropical fruits, lemon|
|FLOWERING TIME||11-13 weeks|
|HARVEST TIME||End of October|
|HEIGHT||160-250 cm • 250-400 cm|
|YIELD||650g/m² • 1000g /plant|
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS MAY!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150