We called this strain of cannabis seeds John Doe because of the mystery behind the origin of the genetics.
- For those who don’t know, John Doe is the name given to a man in America if the police (or anyone else) don’t know his name.
- Perhaps we should have named her Jane Doe, but as it’s the male heritage that is the most mysterious, we just went along with John. This G13 comes in part from a long-lost, unknown cannabis seed bank called Doggie Nuts which we took a shot on. We took their G13 India, grew 10 plants and got 7 killer phenotypes. The pure G13 only ever came in male. After using a careful selection process, we then crossed the most unique tasting phenotype with our hugely famous female Strawberry Sour Diesel.
- This resulting offspring of these two most mouth-watering strains is unique in appearance and has quite a strong eucalyptus and almost minty – classic medicinal taste. It was almost lost to the ages, this is very much the strain that almost got away. High yielding, John Doe is a G13 cross which is a fantastic choice for anyone who is looking to bring a different flavor to their palate. The sweet G13 aroma is retained and even added to by the Strawberry. Are you sick of all the boring flavor’s in your neighborhood but you still want a kick in the head? John Doe is a union of the dominating G13 and tangy, funky, new Strawberry Sour Diesel, retaining as much Indica effect as possible with a nice and creamy, minty eucalyptus taste. John Doe is only available in non-feminized.
- Growers wanting to grow mother plants or experiment with their own crosses will really value this strain for her high yields and affordability.
- Outdoors she is suited to a warmer climate so that she can flower later. Either way, John Doe may be harvested at about ten weeks for flavor or those more patient growers can allow her to flourish another week into her potential huge yield. This beast of a plant doesn’t like overcrowding and needs to have her bottom leaves cleaned up regularly to increase the air flow.
|Indoor / Outdoor - Prefers a warmer climate
|Strong High - Uplifted, Focused, Creative
|Eucalyptus, Mint, Pine
|INDOOR FLOWERING: 9 - 10 Weeks OUTDOOR FLOWERING: October
|Sativa 60% / Indica 40% - G13 Indica x Strawberry Sour Diesel
|Tall & Thin, Sativa like Foxtails
|20 – 22%