Jealousy Dankness is the result of crossing two outstanding, super flavourful high-potent strains: Anesia Seeds' Gelato Dream, which stands out for its high THC content and heavenly flavour reminiscent of ice cream and vanilla, and the Blueberry Sherbet, a balanced Hybrid strain that has a sweet fruity blueberry flavour and also loads of potency.
- Immediately after the first toke, the powerful effects of Jealousy Dankness can be felt. A cerebral high waves through your body, culminating in a state that feels like a dream. The euphoric head high is followed by a burst of energy and mental focus, spurring on creative projects or getting out into nature. The high then evolves into a body buzz that completely eliminates any stress and relaxes the muscles.
- Due to the high THC content up to 33% and its sedative properties, the strain is helpful for people suffering from chronic stress, nausea, insomnia or a lack of appetite. If you have a low tolerance to THC, you should be very careful or stay away from this strain. With her powerful effects, she can crush you faster than you thought possible. Jealousy Dankness has an extreme potency that will throw you back for hours and transport you to another world. The strain will give you an instant happy feeling and flood your brain with euphoria and creativity. This is accompanied by a motivational boost that makes it easy for you to focus on any task.
- Jealousy Dankness strain genetics include some of the most compellingly flavoured strains out there. That’s why the taste and smell are out of this world. Fruity aromas of blueberries mix with a note of vanilla and a hint of citrus.
- This strain produces medium height plants with strong side branches. The gorgeous purple hues that often appear during flowering can just barely shine through the thick white glittery layer of trichomes. The plants can be grown indoors or outdoors and will benefit greatly from occasional leaf pruning. This will help increase the light supply to the buds. Despite being a well-balanced hybrid, Jealousy Dankness displays many Indica characteristics, particularly in terms of bud structure, growth habit and cultivation.
- The average flowering time of this strain is around 9-10 weeks. Outdoor growers can look forward to their harvest in mid-October. Jealousy Dankness delivers solid and big yields of 400-500g/m² indoors and up to 900g/plant outdoors. The flowers are very compact, dense and reach a considerable size and weight. With Jealousy Dankness, a new, highly potent strain has emerged that combines so many positive qualities that you simply cannot do without it.
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS DECEMBER!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150!