High Mars is a highly potent cannabis strain with a wide spectrum of sativa and indica effects. She combines all the good that cannabis genetics has to offer and brings with her the beneficial traits of her two heavyweight and super THC-rich parents, Lost Tribe and Bombsicle.
- Among thousands of Lost Tribe plants, Anesia Seeds selected the female plant that had the highest THC level and at the same time an intense fruity aroma. They crossed her with a powerful Bombsicles male. Among the progeny, they again selected the plants with the highest THC content, additionally selecting especially for a fruity aroma. Through backcrossing, Anesia stabilized the positive genetic characteristics, the high THC content and the special fruit aroma, which is reminiscent of ripe strawberries, in the further breeding process.
- High Mars is a hugely impactful strain in every respect and Anesia Seeds are sure you’ll love her as much as they do. Already on the first exhale you will feel the cerebral effects and you will be thrown into a euphoric state of bliss. As your mind flies higher and higher, your body becomes calm, relaxed, and almost floating. The balanced hybrid with a slight sativa dominance provides a powerful, super happy and psychedelic high that hits you like a blast while a hurricane of euphoria rips through your brain.
- As you are happily shot to the stars, an incredible energy spreads through your mind. You become sociable, you suddenly have many new ideas and you can see things from a completely different side in a way that you have never done before. The intense cerebral state eventually gives way to deep and blissful relaxation that can result in a long and deep sleep (especially if you’re not a very experienced user). Because of the outrageously high THC levels of up to 36%, the strain is a great choice for patients suffering from chronic pain, insomnia, depression or stress.
- The buds of this strain have a sweet, fruity strawberry flavour with a slightly tart note. The aroma is just to die for and once you’ve experienced it you’ll definitely want more, but be careful, she’s not an “easy girl”.
- The large, compact buds are covered in a massive layer of resin and glittery trichomes that stretches all the way over the leaves, making the buds appear white, glittery and extremely frosty.
- High Mars has a flowering time of 9-10 weeks and is excellent for SOG cultivation or even hydroponic cultivation. When grown organically in soil, she can develop her terpene profile particularly well. This strain needs strong enough light or lots of sunlight to develop at its best. You can boost THC production by adding 3-4 hours of UVB light daily during the last 4 weeks of flowering. Outdoors, it proves to be a real child of the sun and blossoms into top form in a good location.
- Her plant structure can best be described as medium sized. The internodal distances are short to medium and the leaves have a hybrid structure. You can snap or super crop the tallest branches or buds once flowering has started. This allows you to control the moderate stretch. Outdoors, she performs best in a dry and sunny climate. High Mars does well in higher temperatures as long as it gets adequate water. In the Mediterranean region, it is ready for harvest at the end of September/beginning of October.
- When temperatures drop a bit at night, this strain’s plants develop dark red to purple or even black leaves and flowers. Each plant is a real beauty of colour, glitter and shape. High Mars is a born model and is sure to be your new favourite strain.
- High Mars is a great choice for patients suffering from chronic pain, insomnia, depression or stress.
|EFFECTS||Cerebral. Relaxed, Blissful, Psychedelic High|
|FLOWERING TIME||9-10 Weeks|
|GENETICS||Lost Tribe x Bombsicle Mostly Sativa (60% Sativa, 40% Indica)|
|HARVEST TIME||Early October|
|HEIGHT||Indoors 110-150cm, Outdoors 160-220cm|
|MEDICAL||Chronic Pain, Depression, Stress|
|YIELD||Indoors 600 gr/m2, Outdoors 800-900 gr/pp|
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS DECEMBER!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150!