Gelato #41 x Triangle Kush AKA Gushers is not a strain that should be overlooked, this tasty variety is packed full of flavour and beautiful aromas.
- Gushers is a hybrid of 2 fantastic strains Gelato #41 and Triangle Kush, made up of roughly 65% Indica and 35% Sativa. The 35% Sativa in Gushers come from regions of Thailand, Mexico and Columbia with the other 65% Indica traits coming from the hash making region of Afghanistan and the snow-capped Hindu Kush mountain range.
- The taste of Gushers is a true delight with sour grape tones accompanied by hints of honey covered grapefruit, she will also not disappoint on looks with multi coloured purples, blues and greens.
- Gelato #41 x Triangle Kush AKA Gushers also packs a good punch and should not be underestimated with THC levels reaching 22%. Gushers is also suitable for daytime use as it won’t knock you out and will still allow you to work on projects if you still have important things to do. The effects of this strain when smoked will relax your body and mind with feelings of positivity and euphoria.
- Medicinally Gushers is a good strain for stress relief and will not debilitate you completely allowing you to complete important tasks, also good for beginners.
- Gusher buds will grow with typical Indica looking fan leaves with a think central stem growing to around 1 meter in height depending on conditions.
- Yields are above average with this strain and she is very suitable for SCROG (Screen of Green) growing methods making her suitable for most grow rooms and growing techniques due to her short internodal spacing.
- You can also expect a relatively fast flowering time of around of 63 to 70 days and will have you harvesting her tasty buds in no time at all.
|FLOWERING TIME||9-10 Weeks (63-70 Days)|
|GENETICS||Gelato #41 x Triangle Kush|
|YIELD||500-600g per square meter|
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS DECEMBER!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150!