Franco's Lemon Cheese - Cannabis Seeds
Franco’s Lemon Cheese cannabis seeds are a truly unique cross of lemon and cheese cannabis genetics.
- Since the tragic loss of Franco Loja at the start of 2017 the world has been waiting for a cannabis strain dedicated to Franco.
- The variety which would portray Franco the best could only be Franco’s very last cross of his two most loved strains: The multi-award winning Super Lemon Haze and also the outstanding Exodus Cheese.
- The profits from the sale of Franco’s Lemon Cheese will be donated to the Franco Loja fund by Green House Seed Co which will help finance his much-loved children’s education.
- Franco’s Lemon Cheese is a true hybrid consisting of 60% Sativa and 40% Indica genetics, it also contains high levels of THC at around 21.58% and sufficient amounts of CBD and CBN making this strain suitable for medical use including pain relief and appetite stimulation.
- The effects of this strain produce a very powerful high which is very social and energizing, finished flowers have a very lemony smell accompanied by the classic cheese taste when exhaled.
- Flowering indoors takes 9-11 weeks and can produce up to 750 grams per square meter, with an average height she will grow long and wide side branches which may need support in the later weeks of the flowering period.Franco’s Lemon Cheese is also ideal for SCRoG and LST setups.
- When flowering outdoors she will finish in early November in the northern hemisphere and can produce as much as 1000 grams per plant when grown under optimum conditions, ideal for tropical, equatorial, subtropical and temperate climates around the world.
- As mentioned above a part of the profits from this strain will go to the Strain Hunter Foundation Franco Loja fund so why not bag yourself some of these unique genetics today.
- You can buy Franco’s Lemon Cheese cannabis seeds discreetly here today at SeedMasters.com!
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS APRIL!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £99
SAVE EVEN MORE AND GET 10% OFF ALL BANK TRANSFERS