Cheese - Cannabis Seeds
Cheese cannabis seeds have won the cannabis cup 3 times and are now labelled a true classic.
- The very first Cheese seeds were first created back in the late 80s from a specially selected clone of Skunk #1 which has a distinct and unmistakable skunk aroma.
- Since then Greenhouse Seeds have crossed the original Cheese strain 5 times and incorporated an Afghan genotype to give her extra vigour and monstrous yields all round, this is topped off with excellent germination rates too.
- Her distinct taste is cheesy, pungent, earthy and very strong smelling, the effects are a creeper but very intense once fully kicked in leaving the user with a very deep and long lasting high.
- Medicinally the strain is very effective in pain therapy and a great appetite stimulator, also very good for use against insomnia.
- When growing indoors flowering takes around 8 weeks with yields up to 800 grams per meter square. Outdoors she will be ready at the end of September when grown in the northern hemisphere producing up to 800 grams per individual plant.
- The plant structure is branchy and grows like a vine which is perfect for training and SCROG setups.
- You can purchase these classic Cheese cannabis seeds at discount prices here today at SeedMasters.com!
|CLIMATE||Indoor / Outdoor|
|EFFECTS||Very stoned, long lasting, It is a slow creeper but very intense.|
|FLOWERING TIME||FLOWERING INDOOR:8 Weeks FLOWERING OUTDOOR: Ready at the end of September, (North hemisphere) .|
|GENETICS||Selected Skunk phenotype (clone only strain from the UK)|
|HEIGHT||Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.|
|MEDICAL||Yes - Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.|
|YIELD||Indoor: Up to 800 gr/m2. Outdoor: Up to 800 gr/plant.|
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS MAY!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150