Afgooey - Cannabis Seeds
Afgooey has a chaotic and lengthy high which prove the reasons why Strain Hunters first stabilised this strain as commercial cannabis seeds for the masses.
- Afgooey is a classically balanced sativa and indica which has been bred from a Northern California ( NoCal ) clone that is a cross of Afghani and Maui Haze.
- This hybrid is a 70% indica cross 30% sativa blend that can produce a kilo of dried and manicured buds with only an 8-week flowering period. Afgooey seeds are S1 as the original genetics have been persevered through the clone and reverse crossed back into itself.
- Afgooey is a strong and vigorous plant that forms a bushy structure with short plant internodes. The leaves are dark green and cross over each other. The branching is thick and strong with a wide stem supporting the structure of the plant.
- With an ability to withstand high EC levels when using hydroponics, Afgooey will also do very outdoors. This strain of cannabis seeds are adapted for Sea of Green ( SOG ) or Scrog systems and will produce well when grown using these methods. Afgooey tends to grow well in all types of medium and produces buds that will be dripping with trichomes, hence the name.
- The recommended flowering time of 8 weeks will ensure you can produce up to 0.9 grams of bud per watt per m2 when using a 1000 Watt HPS indoors. When left two vegetate longer Afgooey will produce a large yield outdoors under natural light.
- These plants develop a lot of crystals early once the flowering cycle has started . The Afgooey is a real fragrant flowering plant that easily stinks out an indoor grow room. So get a carbon filter to clean the air if you would like to keep the kushy and fruity aromas from leaving the grow room.
- The buds are compact, dense and pear-shaped with medium sized calyxes. The resin is thick and will leave your scissors sticky with icky. The cured buds of Afgooey are light green with darker hues covering the flowers.
- When delivered the cannabinoids hit fast and for a long time. A cerebral, creative high that can be confusing and almost chaotic. It has a classic afghani flavour with a fruity twist. The taste is at first earthy when combusted and later on, you will experience hints of citrus.
|AROMA||(unburned): orange, lemon, tropical fruits, kushy.|
|EFFECTS||Speed of high onset: fast hitter. Duration of high: long lasting. Quality/type of high: extremely strong, cerebral, confusing, heady. Creative, but chaotic. Medicinal qualities: against apathy and depression.|
|FLAVOUR||(burned):citrus-like, fruity, kushy, earthy.|
|FLOWERING TIME||Flowering Indoor: 8 weeks flowering time. Flowering Outdoor: 8 weeks flowering time.|
|GENETICS||Sativa 30% / Indica 70 % - Afghan x Maui Haze (feminised)|
|HEIGHT||short plant (average internodal distance under 5 cm).|
|YIELD||Indoor : Up to 0.9 gram (dry and manicured) per watt per m2 (with 1000W HPS). Outdoor : Very large plants can harvest over 1Kg of dried, manicured buds.|
FREE SEEDS WITH EVERY ORDER THIS MAY!
GET FREE DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £150